Search This Blog

THE BAMS BRAND

THE BAMS BRAND
ABOUT BOWEN ASSOCIATION OF MEDICAL STUDENTS

BAMS' OBJECTIVES

We are a brand of medical doctors that pride ourselves on the precepts of discipline excellence and giving back to the community
This association was founded in the year 2009 to cater for the welfare of her student and create a platform where.....

Friday 22 May 2015

FRIDAY EVENING WITH KENNYPOET

hope your week has been wonderful, BAMS presents one of our finest student via this explicable use of words and articulation of minds, read and enjoy
ADDitiOn.                                                   My neck had managed to get stuck in between the strings of her guitar....yes her! My lover

And so you exclaim...haa! Our 'serious' Oluseye now has a lover but really she wasn't human...she never was

She was a habit, an addiction with a lovely voice and beautiful shadow that made me confused and even more high when she held my hand...

She was an alien from mercury...for though she lived amongst humans, she was red hot as a furnace...

Driving me to my knees sweating everyday asking God for forgiveness, only to hold her hands once more...

I held her hands everyday, walking the streets and talking with friends but no one else saw her...it was almost as if she was invincible or maybe she simply hid behind my back.

So I took my 'lover' everywhere...an addiction I wanted to divorce...a habit I wanted to break...a 'woman' no one else saw...

But then I saw that many other people had theirs, all so beautiful..hiding behind their backs or in their hearts

And I realised that almost the whole world was in love....with addictions...with him or her or they for many where polygamists plagued with many.

But I changed when I, for the first time looked into her ugly face...I never knew because she only revealed her full self in the darkness and NEPA almost never 'brought' light.

I let go of her hands and held on to another...the hands of the mighty one that created me, the one who is the light that helped me see. But many still hold on to her...but I hope not you.

So if we happen to see, I would glance at your back, checking if anyone hides behind you and then ask, 'who is your lover?'...hoping you don't spend most of your days in dark with a shadow that controls.


Kennypoet---
300lv
MBBS


Enjoy the weekend
For articles and adverts please get in touch with any Exco or send a mail to bamhealth@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAMS MONTHLY REPORTS

BAMS MONTHLY REPORTS
click here to view and download minutes of meetings, and financial statement for month ending